Who we are
Liffey Mills, Bunnow, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary, E53 YR15. www. liffeymills.ie.
How we protect your personal data
Processing your personal information comes with significant responsibilities on our part, and we want you to know that we take those responsibilities very seriously.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU regulation which comes into effect on 25th May 2018. GDRP will update existing data protection law and will place greater accountability on organisatons when using your personal information and give you greater control over your personal information.
Our commitment to you
We promise never to pass your details on to another organisation for marketing purposes. We will store your data securely and use this information to deliver what you have asked us to and to communicate in the ways you have chosen. We may share information with, and obtain information from credit reference agencies. We will not disclose information to any company except to prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
Liffey Mills produces Dairy, Beef & Sheep feeds, at its manufacturing plants in Bunnow, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. Islanbawn, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary & Crank road, Banagher, Co. Offaly. The above mentioned branches have retail stores attached to them as well as having four more retail branches located in Athy, Co. Kildare, Shinrone, Co. Offaly, Ennis, Co. Clare and Edenderry, Co. Offaly.
Liffey Mills HQ is based at Bunnow, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. The following information describes the personal data we collect and how we use it. All data is securely held and password protected. All Liffey Mills employees and associates follow clear protocols on how to handle personal data.
Telephone: + 0505 21477
Liffey Mills collects the following personal data from customers: name, address, phone number, email address. This data is stored securely and processed lawfully.
Purpose: Liffey Mills uses this data to:
- Manufacture and deliver your order of animal feed
- To advise customers of products which may be of interest
- To send account statements and pricing information
- Respond to any queries submitted by you to our team
Duration: Data is held as long as an account is active.
Access: The LM sales and administrative teams have access to this data to manufacture the order, arrange for delivery and invoicing.
SAR – Subject Access Request Process
Customers are entitled to:
- Request a copy of all the information we hold about you. To request this data please email: firstname.lastname@example.org A copy of the data will be provided within 30 working days.
- To have inaccuracies corrected
- To have information erased
- To decline direct marketing
- To restrict processing of their information including automated decision making
- To avail of ‘Data Portability’ i.e. to request a copy of their data to move to a different service provider.
Liffey Mills reserves the right to verify your identity when submitting a SAR by contacting you by telephone and/or requesting verification of your identity by photographic evidence.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.