Green Valley Tetra Sward Grass Seed.
New for 2022, 100% Tetraploid Mix with 1kg of Clover.
- Chosen for the intensive grazing situation where the customer wants maximum digestibility in the grass sward.
- Guaranteed to yield exceptional tons of utilizable feed throughout the whole grazing year.
- Top 3 grass varieties for digestibility chosen for what we consider the best digestible grazing mix on the market.
4.5 kg Aston Energy (T)
5.0 kg Nashota (T)
1.5 kg Xenon (T)
1.0 kg Clover
Also available without clover
Aston Energy (T):
- One of the most sought-after tetraploid grass seed varieties in the market.
- Consistently one of the highest digestibility scores over the last number of years of the Teagasc PPI.
- Teagasc research shows Aston Energy achieves the 'lowest post grazing heights' of any grass variety, hence the 5-star rating on the PPI for Teagasc Grazing Utilisation Traits.
- Exceptional variety for grazing utilization.
- Top 3 of PPI for late heading tetraploids with a value of €214 per hectare.
- On farm trials throughout the country have shown Nashota to come out on top in terms of quality and digestibility.
- Another 5-star variety for Teagasc grazing utilization.
- Guaranteed to achieve good yields of digestible grass.
- High yielding, nitrogen fixing clover that scores well for persistence.