Just like all Profi series tractors, this true-to-the-original tractor can also be equipped with twin tyres (neither included). The off-road front axle can be steered directly both via the steering wheel in the driver’s cab and via an enclosed steering rod extension which the children can insert onto the steering wheel through the sliding roof in the driver’s cab.
The fully functioning front loader can be easily clipped on and detached again by removing the front weight. The engine bonnet can be opened to reveal the engine block. Tread tyres complete the picture. All of the numerous trailers and trailed implements of the Profi series can be combined with the John Deere 6920 tractor so that the little “farmers” can re-enact the work on the fields and the production of agricultural produce.
- Detachable front weight
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Steerable and off-road front axle
- Retrofittable twin tyres
- Tread tyres
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- Detachable and fully functioning front loader
- Detachable front weight.
- Retrofittable front loader shovel.
- Simple to attach after removing the front weight.