With the introduction of its 03000 series of large tractors in the autumn of 2004, BRUDER managed to establish a greatly successful product line of toy tractors that cannot be beat when it comes to functionality and aesthetics. We are now adding the 7930 John Deere model to this line of tractors. It has the same features as the other models of our line of large tractors, i.e. a fully glazed cabin with opening doors, a detachable front load, an off-road full floating front axle, and a height adjustable drawbar coupling.
Thanks to its unique play/steering system featuring a steering wheel that is extended through the cabin roof, this tractor can easily be handled by children despite its fully glazed cabin. This tractor can, of course, also be hooked up to all farming trailers and equipment sold by BRUDER. This model is available both as a basic version without a front loader (Item No. 03050) and as an extended version including the front loader (Item No. 03051). If you want to add a front loader later, you can also use the front loader (Item No. 03300) of the 03000 tractor series.
- Detachable front weight
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- Receiver for front loader
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Steerable, off-road full floating axle
- Steerable and off-road front axle
- Retrofittable twin tyres
- Tread tyres
- Detachable and fully functioning front loader
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
Incl. Frontloader for tractor series 3000, art.-nr. 03333:
- Clip-on front loader without removal of the front weight
- Grabs can be removed individually
- Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as abs
- Compatible with figure
- Made by bruder
- Scale 1:16
Size: 37.5 x 17.5 x 20.5 cm
Recommended age: from 3 years upwards