A carefully blended mixture containing predominantly Diploid varieties.
- Caters for the livestock farmer aiming for at least two quality silage cuts in the season.
- All varieties have compact heading dates to ensure quality and dense swards for superb silage.
- The addition of Clover is also available for those in derogation if required.
- 4.50 kg Aberclyde (T)
- 3.0kg Abermagic (D)
- 4.00 kg Aberwolf (D)
- 11.50 kg Bag
- Also available with Clover
- An intermediate tetraploid with a heading date of the 25th May.
- Highest variety on the Teagasc PPI at €205.
- A Diploid variety with a heading date of the 28th of May.
- Listed as one of the highest yielding varieties delivering summer values of €45/ha and autumn values of €70/ha, with the ability to provide dense covers for bulky quality silage.
- Compliments Aberwolf in a multiple silage cut mix.
- An intermediate diploid perennial ryegrass.
- It has an unrivalled combination of grazing yield, conservation yield, extended season performance and quality (D value).
- Aberwolf is a very strong performer throughout the grass growing season.