A carefully blended mixture containing 60% Diploid and 40% Tetraploid.
- All varieties have compact heading dates to ensure quality and dense swards for superb silage.
- Caters for the farmer looking for an intensive silage mixture where 1st cut is taken by the 25th of May, using 4.5kg of Aberclyde (No. 1 grass variety on PPI) to ensure early growth for a good cut of highly digestible silage.
- The addition of Clover is also available for those in derogation if required.
- 4.50 kg Aberclyde (T)
- 4.0kg Aberwolf (D)
- 3.00 kg Abergreen (D)
- Also available with Clover
- An intermediate tetraploid with a heading date of the 25th of May.
- The highest variety on the Teagasc PPI at €225.
- An exceptional variety that scores consistently high across all traits on PPI.
- An intermediate diploid perennial ryegrass.
- It has an unrivalled combination of grazing yield, conservation yield, extended season performance and quality (D value).
- Aberwolf is a very strong performer throughout the grass growing season.
- A high yielding, high quality intermediate diploid variety.
- Strong yield performance for summer and autumn yield.
- A proven variety on Irish farms with an autumn score of €74, which will give you the yield you need for 3rd cuts.