A blend of all Diploid grass mixture for conditions that demand the best Sward density.
- It is specifically formulated for that heavy ground where persistency of grasses can pose a problem.
- 4.0 kg Oakpark(D)
- 3.9kg Astonconqueror(D)
- 3.0kg Abergreen(D)
- 0.6kg Naked Crusader White Clover
- 11.5kg Bag
- Established in 2019 by Teagasc.
- It’s rated 2nd highest of any late diploid on the PPI.
- Has excellent seasonal growth, is one of two with the highest score for silage yield of late diploids.
- Highest late heading diploid for ground cover.
- An intermediate heading diploid variety.
- Works excellently in a mix with Nifty as it has exceptional spring growth.
- Very good ground cover which will form a thick sward during the growing season.
- A late intermediate heading diploid variety.
- Score of 145 on the PPI.
- Ground cover score of 6.7 which is of paramount importance in difficult soils.
Naked Crusader White Clover
- Crusader is the best clover for these challenging soils that can tolerate tight grazing.