A carefully selected blend of exceptionally high D-Value grasses.
- Delivering a highly palatable and nutritious sward for early spring right through to late autumn growth.
- Specifically formulated for the farmer that has high output and stocking rate requirements.
- Contains over 60% Tetraploid for high palatability and digestible yields.
- 3.5 kg Abergain (T)
- 4.5 kg Aberchoice (D)
- 3.0 kg Aston Energy (T)
- 0.6 kg Naked Crusader White Clover
- Also available without Clover
- 11.60 kg Bag
- A late heading Tetraploid with a heading date of the 4th June.
- It rates €192 per hectare on the PPI which ranks it on the top of the table for the late heading varieties.
- Digestibility score of €52 per hectare ranks it top with regards to quality.
- Late heading Diploid variety, with a heading date of the 11th June.
- High digestibility score of €43 per hectare which will ensure a full clean out of paddocks post grazing.
- Boasts an overall PPI of €176 per hectare for 2020.
Aston Energy (T)
- Ranking as the 2nd highest grass variety on PPI for digestibility.
- Teagasc research shows Aston Energy achieves the ‘lowest post grazing heights’ of any grass variety.
- Combined with Abergain and Aberchoice its unbeatable in a grazing situation.
Naked Crusader White Clover
- A medium leaved clover. It has excellent dry matter yields, good ground cover and an extremely long growing season making it ideal for intensive grazing swards.