A carefully selected blend of exceptionally high D-Value grasses.
- Delivering a highly palatable and nutritious sward for early spring right through to late autumn growth.
- Specifically formulated for the farmer that has high output and stocking rate requirements.
- Contains 63% of late heading tetraploid varieties, chosen for their palatability in a grazing situation.
- 4.0 kg Abergain (T)
- 4.0 kg Aberchoice (D)
- 3.0 kg Aston Energy (T)
- 1.0kg Pelleted White Clover Blend
- Also available without Clover
- A late heading Tetraploid with a heading date of June 4th.
- It rates €212 per hectare on the PPI which ranks it in the top 2 of the table for the late heading varieties.
- A digestibility score of €52 per hectare ranks it top with regards to quality.
- Late heading Diploid variety, with a heading date of June 11th.
- A high digestibility score of €43 per hectare will ensure a full cleanout of paddocks post grazing.
- Boasts an overall PPI of €182 per hectare for 2021.
Aston Energy (T)
- Ranking as the 2nd highest grass variety on PPI for digestibility.
- Teagasc research shows Aston Energy achieves the ‘lowest post grazing heights’ of any grass variety, hence the 5-star rating on the PPI for Teagasc Grazing Utilisation Traits.
- Combined with Abergain and Aberchoice, it’s unbeatable in a grazing situation.
Pelleted White Clover Blend
- A blend of high yielding, nitrogen tolerant clovers that all score well for persistence.