Levacide Injection is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for use in the treatment and control of nematode infections in cattle and sheep.
Levacide Injection should be used in cases of parasitic gastroenteritis and lungworm caused by the following organisms:
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus spp
- Trichostrongylides: Trichostrongylus spp. Cooperia spp.
- Ostertagia spp. (except inhibited Ostertagia larvae in cattle)
- Haemonchus spp. Nematodirus spp.
- Strongyles: Bunostomumspp. Oesophagostomumspp.
- Chabertia spp.